November 14, 2013


How do you feel about this's and that's? I'll have some of those at the CTN Animation Expo this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so please head over to T-16 so we can exchange pleasantries. For those who prefer more specific descriptions, I'll have prints and paintings to see and/or keep. :)

See you around!

Around CTN-X.


Kristy Kay said...

Hi Drake! It was nice to see you at CTN on Sunday. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoyed yourself over the weekend!

I really love your work. Love your sense of color and shape :)

Aisvar said...

I love your art! Really inspiring for a young painter like me! :)

Karen Baker said...

Thanks For Your valuable posting, it was very informative. i am working in admission essay writing service

Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!